A fun 2D retro platformer inspired by Sonic games and a game creation system

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Our community has moved to Discord! https://discord.gg/w8JqM7m

#1 2009-07-31 18:59:17

SilverstepP

Hey everyone

Hey you guys! Im glad to be a part of this forum! smile

Im glad i finally found such an awesome level editor... its cool to make loops and springs that work!:D

Just judging by the comments, everyone here seems very kind to eachother.... im looking forward to making my first level and showing it off! Its called 'Hectic Harbor', and i plan on making it both fast and challenging. Right now it has some work to be done on it... but im getting the first parts done. It involves a massive ramp that will make you go VERY fast into a loop. Id tell you the next part, but its a puzzle, so ill keep my mouth shut about it wink.

I wish i could make original sprites, but ive never been good with paint or photoshop.... i like putting levels together more than anything else.

Im looking forward to seeing you guys around!

Last edited by SilverstepP (2009-07-31 19:02:19)

#2 2009-07-31 19:13:53

Alexandre
Administrator
Website

Re: Hey everyone

Welcome! smile

We're sure you will enjoy both our community and Open Sonic! It's always good to know that a level designer has joined our community. We're looking forward to playing on the levels you make.

#3 2009-07-31 19:16:36

SilverstepP

Re: Hey everyone

Alexandre wrote:

Welcome! smile

We're sure you will enjoy both our community and Open Sonic! It's always good to know that a level designer has joined our community. We're looking forward to playing on the levels you make.

Thanks, looking forward to it! Ive been doodling designs for Sonic levels since i was in elementary school, heh. Glad to see it finally become an actual level!!!:D

Last edited by SilverstepP (2009-07-31 19:17:00)

Board footer