Open Surge Forum

A fun 2D retro platformer inspired by Sonic games and a game creation system

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Our community has moved to Discord! https://discord.gg/w8JqM7m

#1 2017-03-18 01:41:39

EnderPreston

Crazy Video Game Teen Video Game (Fan Game by Autobutt1 Games)

Hey guys, EnderPreston here! And I am here to introduce my brand new fan game based off my OC! (100% working, mind you, unlike the other stuff i found here.) Fight your way through levels of well-known video games and battle epic bosses!!! I think you guys will all enjoy it!
6mk1Nig.png

I will be releasing new versions soon, so be sure to check out the website for more info:
https://autobutt.wixsite.com/cvgtgame

And be sure to check out my website! http://autobutt.wixsite.com/autobutt1

Last edited by EnderPreston (2017-03-18 01:43:42)

#2 2017-03-18 01:44:26

EnderPreston

Re: Crazy Video Game Teen Video Game (Fan Game by Autobutt1 Games)

So, guys, tell me what you think here!

#3 2017-03-20 01:00:20

Alexandre
Administrator
Website

Hey EnderPreston, welcome smile

I almost couldn't load your website (took me awhile). You could try using opensurge for your next game; it's far more powerful.

Based on was shown in the video, how about designing your own levels from scratch? Modifying the graphics from the levels that come with 0.1.4 is a nice place to begin to learn how to mod the game. However, given that everyone here has already played 0.1.4, creating your own levels would be far more interesting.

That said, how did you find us?

#4 2017-04-13 21:04:13

EnderPreston

Alexandre wrote:

Hey EnderPreston, welcome smile

I almost couldn't load your website (took me awhile). You could try using opensurge for your next game; it's far more powerful.

Based on was shown in the video, how about designing your own levels from scratch? Modifying the graphics from the levels that come with 0.1.4 is a nice place to begin to learn how to mod the game. However, given that everyone here has already played 0.1.4, creating your own levels would be far more interesting.

That said, how did you find us?

Thanks, man! But two things. 1. How do I change the story in open surge? and 2, i'm not great when it comes to editing the levels. That's why i was using the default ones. If someone could make some original templates for me, tell me how to save the edits, or tell me how to import original sonic levels into the game, that would be fantastic! And it would be even better if we could collaborate on these games, as I am working on another one using this engine called Sonic Action! Oh, and I found Open Sonic while out on Google looking for an engine for my game. editing sprites is one thing, but making levels, and even engines, is a whole other story. Thanks for the support, though! Hope you reply back with more!

#5 2021-07-09 22:13:45

Alexandre
Administrator
Website

I am reuploading this game for the purpose of historical preservation.

Title: Crazy Video Game Teen Video Game by EnderPreston
Made with: Open Sonic 0.1.4
Year: 2017

Download game

Board footer